Coupe C Help needed

The English speaking Kadett C fans can use this forum to chat about all kind of Kadett C topics.

Moderator: rellie kel

mjslonergan
C gevonden

Nearly There

Bericht door mjslonergan »

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying, we are nearly finished. But we still need the bootlid spoiler, so if anyone can help that would be great.
kadett-c-coupe
C ervaren

Bericht door kadett-c-coupe »

Who has a bootlid spoiler for this man so he can finish his car?

Wie heeft er een achterspoilertje voor deze man zodat ie zijn auto af kan werken?
ook wel bekend als het rooie mannetje
mjslonergan
C gevonden

Good News

Hi all, some good news, after a long search, we have managed to collect all the parts, the last one was the rear spoiler. It was very hard to find the spoiler, but I managed to get one on eBay Germany. The car is being serviced, by a mechanic who used to work for the Dealer Opel Team, when they were rallying the car, back in the late 70's. When it is running correctly, and has been given a clean and polish I hope to take some pictures, and will try to post some here. Thanks for your help and encouragement.
Martin
kadett-c-coupe
C ervaren

na lang zoeken heeft hij zijn onderdelen bij elkaar, als laatste de achterspoiler

Die was lastig te vinden maar hij heeft er 1 via ebay duitsland.

De auto krijgt nu een beurt van iemand die voor het opel dealerteam gewerkt heeft eind jaren 70.

als alles klaar is dan gaat hij fotos maken en hier posten.

Hij bedankt ons voor de hulp en aanmoedigingen.
kadett-c-coupe
C ervaren

Martin: we are looking forward to seeing pictures of your car!

maybe you are interested in our
Kadett c club NL meeting (an entire weekend of nothing but c kadett).
because in Brittain they probably do not have c kadett meetings?

if you want to i will translate our flyer for you!
mjslonergan
C gevonden

Hi

Hi it will probably be the end of January 2008 when we get the car back. What time of year is the meeting, and in which part of the Netherlands does it take place. I lived in the Netherlands for nearly four years, firstly in Rotterdam, and then in Den Haag. However I am home in Ireland for nearly four years now, and have probably forgotten most of my Dutch, it is a hard language to learn, so it is just as well you all speak such excellent English. I can still say 'Biertje' though, and I am missing the OileBollen...
kadett coupe
C gestoord

Bericht door kadett coupe »

hi the meeting is in sevenum the first weekend of june
hope to see the kadett then
2.0 met webers c2 coupe 1979 (origineel 1.6)
1.2 c1 caravan 1975
Afbeelding
rellie kel
C gestoord
Contacteer:

Bericht door rellie kel »

it's between nijmegen and maastricht
east netherlands

6, 7 and 8 june 2008
schrofvenweg 3
kronenberg (near sevenum)
groeneklodder
C ervaren

Bericht door groeneklodder »

Small Correction to Rellie Kel:

De street is named Schorfvenweg.

And are you planning to take the car with you or not?

I suppose this would be a nice operation.........

Or are there direct ferries to the mainland from ireland ??
[img]http://home.versatel.nl/cadona/klodderke.jpg[/img]
patrick de boer
C gestoord

Bericht door patrick de boer »

i dont now whits harbor you wil take
if it is in the netherlands
but its is possible to folow sombody
mjslonergan
C gevonden

Hi

Well because our local Motor Club celebrates its 50 year anniversary around the same time, we will not be able to attend. Though it sounds like you will all have a fun time. I have in the past driven from The Netherlands to Ireland, the route I took then was from Hoek Van Holland to Harwich in the UK the from Hollyhead to Dublin in Ireland... I wish you all luck with your event, and will place photographs of the car online, once we get it back from the mechanic who is finishing it.
crossflow
C ervaren

Re: Hi

Bericht door crossflow »

mjslonergan schreef:Well because our local Motor Club celebrates its 50 year anniversary around the same time, we will not be able to attend. Though it sounds like you will all have a fun time. I have in the past driven from The Netherlands to Ireland, the route I took then was from Hoek Van Holland to Harwich in the UK the from Hollyhead to Dublin in Ireland... I wish you all luck with your event, and will place photographs of the car online, once we get it back from the mechanic who is finishing it.
in wich rally's did this car compete back in the days and do you have a lincense plate number for me so i can check my archive.i'm a real fan when it comes to ex works cars

thanx

ps ireland:great country,love the modern tarmac rally championship
mjslonergan
C gevonden

Well

Well the car definitely did compete in The Circuit of Ireland, we also think it competed in a Belgian Rally... The driver of the car at that time would have been Joe Butler. The license plate number is VZR 184, we think the car was built in the UK as many part have Tony Fall markings on them. We have just recently tracked the FIA papers for the car, but have not got to see them in person yet. Any information you can find about the car would be greatly appreciated.
daruler
C gestoord
Contacteer:

Bericht door daruler »

oke

do you have pictures of the car?
Afbeelding... And for those who didn't know... Fast cars are built, not bought!
Www.gasmetdiezooi.tk
crossflow
C ervaren

Re: Well

Bericht door crossflow »

mjslonergan schreef:Well the car definitely did compete in The Circuit of Ireland, we also think it competed in a Belgian Rally... The driver of the car at that time would have been Joe Butler. The license plate number is VZR 184, we think the car was built in the UK as many part have Tony Fall markings on them. We have just recently tracked the FIA papers for the car, but have not got to see them in person yet. Any information you can find about the car would be greatly appreciated.
thanx for the information,i will see what i can find also about the belgium adventure of the car
Gesloten